|TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
Your use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or moved to another date
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (ie a cancellation due to circumstances beyond Fantazia Tickets control), Fantazia Tickets will only refund the face value of the ticket. Fantazia Tickets will use best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets. Please note, however, it is the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Fantazia Tickets cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
For ALL OTHER BOOKINGS:
PO Box 238
Telephone 01242 300 188 - 8am - 4pm
We advise the use of secure mail when returning tickets. On receipt, Fantazia Tickets will refund the customer the face value of the tickets using the same method as used to purchase them.
- Should the venue for the event been changed then Fantazia Tickets will arrange transportation between the old venue and the new venue and its cost. Please contact Fantazia Tickets to arrange a place on the transport before 14 days prior to the event. We will allow refund requests only during a certain period but normally for 21 days following the announcement of the venue change. We will take responsible steps to contact you by placing advertisements on our website and social media sites.
- Should the headline artist not appear or if the line up or content is substantially changed from the advertised line up or content (concerts only), then Fantazia Tickets will not be liable to refund the ticket price
- If Fantazia Tickets is unable to fulfil an order for any of the reasons below the customer will be entitled to a full refund, including any booking fee charged:
- Fantazia Tickets do not receive the tickets for your order from the event organiser, and cannot arrange for the tickets to be collected
- Fantazia Tickets despatch your order to the wrong address and cannot provide replacement tickets
- Any other similar circumstances where Fantazia Tickets has acted with negligence or where we may have acted in breach of contract
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Fantazia Tickets of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. See would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
| ||Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.|
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out, due to the proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. Customers will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
- By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- If tickets that are despatched are returned to Fantazia Tickets as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.